Monday, June 24, 2013

Oh Yeah This Blogger Thing (A Lazy Update)

Once I got back to Oklahoma you may or may not be able to understand the fact that I had no urge to use the internet. For the few days I had before going back to work I sat in a puddle of self pity, lazily posting on instagram and hardly leaving my couch. (Although I have at least attempted to get back to exercising, more on that later.)
And of course once I was back to work blogging just wasn't appealing at all. It was a busy week back; I brought home over $200 which was undoubtedly nice. Oklahoma drained me pretty hard and I haven't been able to get away from my own thoughts, but work keeps me busy and when I'm not stressing about it I know it's good for me.



My favorite bits of being home can mostly be represented by the pictures I threw up on Instagram. From best friend reunions to giant smoothies from Robeks, I was pretty obnoxious about every little thing.
I turned 22; rewarded myself with lots of fruit and a second new tattoo during my trip. (Also more on those later.)

  I learned how to shoot all of these guns with my cousins. Having never shot before it was a pretty eye opening experience, and also pretty fun. Turns out I enjoy revolvers and shotguns, and will probably end up buying my own someday soon.


  We enjoyed a 50's themed party thrown by Michael's parents (during which Michael looked adorable, winning the costume contest). I finally met the new addition to the family and spent a lot of time playing Cards Against Humanity.
   There was usually something going on just about every day, even if it was just having dinner with family or being lazy with friends. I did however spend a day on the Cook's couch after a very sick night I blame on some bad fish. At least I wasn't sick in Oklahoma by myself with no comforts of home.
  Anyway, after all that it's been a real let down being back "home" again, trying to adjust to once again having little to no social life outside of work where all I do is wait for Buffy comics to come in the mail and play Fire Emblem on my 3DS like it's the only (but really really good) game in the world.
  I may make separate posts about my new tattoos and review some games for fun, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment