Friday, May 24, 2013

Some Supai Photo Favorites/Home Again








  As always, Supai was a worthwhile experience. I took over 600 photos, and that was before I dropped my five year old camera in the water. Twice. I was just insanely photo happy and even though I took a lot of stereotypical photos that everyone takes, they're still my photos and I'm really happy with how a lot of them came out.
  Being exhausted from hiking helped me get the best sleep I've had in weeks. I was so stressed working all the time and worrying about our trip I was incredibly sleep deprived. I was responsible for my friend Justin's first experience with Nutella; we all ate a ton down there. It was great to slow down, be in nature and play games with friends and family.
  It's just great to be back in general, but I have this constant feeling like I need to be up moving around while I'm in town. Like must. keep. having. fun. I have to remember I'm here for a while. We've mostly just been hitting up our favorite restaurants. It's all about the food. Although today I bought myself a new phone case and some shorts because the ones I brought with me are ancient, so I threw them out. Felt good.
  I know it's going to be hard to go home, so I'm just trying to enjoy the now!

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! I'm sad we couldn't go this year :( are you guys planning on heading south while you're in az? I don't know how many people there are in Tucson right now but I would definitely drive up to Phoenix to see you guys if you spend time there!!

    ReplyDelete