Monday, January 7, 2013

Boredom+Alcohol=This

Everything happens for a reason, right? Yes, I believe so. I didn't initially, for the first part of my life, but looking back I can always come up with reasons why something happened, even if it was negative, because it's lead me to where I am now.
Does it make you mad when people stare at you? 
I think it's weird. It makes me nervous and giggle at the same time.
If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
Put a bunch in savings, get a new car, invest.
What makes you laugh?
Celebrities being awkward, clever people on youtube.
Are you jealous of anyone right now? 
Not really. Everyone's having babies and doing things I would never do.
When was the last time you saw your grandpa? 
October.
Do you drink tea?
Definitely.
Would you rather have long or short hair?
This is a simple question but it actually stumps me. I kept my hair short all through high school, then grew it out at all costs. Now I want my short hair back but I know I'll miss my long hair.
What’s your favorite season of the year? 
Winter or spring.
Do you miss anyone? 
Everyone. Even people I don't like that much.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
I get annoyed at my husband sometimes. Never lasts more than a few hours. In this case it wasn't even half an hour.
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? 
Maybe like my mom or something haha
What time did you get up this morning and why? 
My sleep schedule has been terrible lately. I went to bed at 4 and woke up at noon-thirty.
What was so special about today? 
It was my husbands birthday! It was a pretty regular day though. I felt bad. But our best friends are supposed to be visiting fairly soon so that'll cheer us up.
What are you looking forward to? 
This summer might actually be amazing. I really hope so.
Do you miss your past? 
I think about it all the time, and there are some days I would relive, for sure. But I wouldn't do it all over again.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? 
Ugh yes. When I just don't even know why I'm alive. Those days.
Think back to this time last year, were you happy? 
I'd just moved to Oklahoma and I didn't know what was gonna happen. I can't believe it's been a year.
Have you ever thrown your iPod in anger? 
I've thrown plenty of technology items in anger.
Does it annoy you when people play dumb? 
If I know they're lying it infuriates me.
Does it bother you when people respond to you with one word? 
It depends. Used to be three words bothered me a lot: "I don't know."
Are you keeping a big secret right now? 
Nope! I promise I'm not secretly pregnant or like having an affair or anything scandalous like that. Sorry to disappoint. I'm boring.
Can you dry swallow pills? 
Yes. My husband thinks I'm a freak.
Do you know anyone who has been in jail?
Yeah. I hung out with strange people in high school.
Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Idgaf.
Are you easily amused?
Lately I've been noticing a lot of people find simple stupid things funny that I absolutely do not. So it's hard to say.
What was the last thing you bought?
A few things from the mall; scented candles, a sweater, a few things for Mikey, shoes, games.
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name starts with a J?
Yes. I hope he's doing alright. I just want him to be happy.
When you’re angry, do you take it out on everyone else? 
That tends to be the main reason people think I'm a bitch. I'm unhappy all the time and stop caring how I sound or how my actions are interpreted. So it seems like I don't care but really I just want someone to stop and listen to me.
Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
Most definitely. Terrible thoughts.
Would you ever be a stripper?
I might be a dancer but I don't think I could do the full on nakedness.
What’s one thing that really pisses you off?
People who try to act completely different from who they are, lie to everyone and just generally manipulate people. I've run into several of those.
What is the last thing you purchased online?
Buffy The Vampire Slayer DVD set. Should be here in a day or two.
Do you hate being the first person to start a conversation?
Yes. Especially if I don't know someone. I get all flustered when spoken to first but I'm so terrified of people initial interaction is like painful.
What’s on your mind right now?
I wish friends were here, familiar people.
Who do you go to for advice the most?
My best friend. I don't even ask things, I just complain and she tells me what she thinks. It works.
What is your current mood?
Buzzed, kinda anxious. Bored, obviously.
Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Exercise.
How old will you be on your next birthday?
22, five months from Jan. 7th. Pretty weird.
Things you want to say to an ex:
I'm always thinking about you; not in a romantic way, just genuinely hoping you're happy and your life is good. 
Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
Jesus yes. To avoid painfully awkward interactions or death stares. 
What gets you most motivated to workout? 
Looking at the fitspo tag on Tumblr, and seeing other peoples progress. It reminds me that I'm completely capable and I can do it any time. 
Favorite thing about working out? 
Sweating a whole lot, then taking a shower and feeling naturally high and successful. So refreshing. 
What was the last book you read? 
A Buffy The Vampire Slayer omnibus of Season 8 Part 1. Before that, Warm Bodies I think.   
More Alphabet Challenge:
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends?
All of the above. I think it should all be balanced. 
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average?
Smart. 
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever?
Above a 100%, from extra credit. 
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher?
I usually average about a 3.0-3.5
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)?
Psychology. 
L – Love
       56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before?
        This is a fact. 
       57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)?
        Yes, thankfully my husband is always telling me he loves me, hugging me and saying I'm pretty. Lucky me. 
       58. Is love worth it?
        Well that depends on the definition of "it." I guess it's worth going through heartbreaks to find the right kind of love. You don't recognize the good without experiencing bad. It's worth that. 
       59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months?
       ...I try not to, because I remember when I said I was in love when it turned out terribly, and even if I lied to myself I wanted to believe in love, and I think young girls who say they're in love want to believe it too. But sometimes it's easy to see that the situation they're in isn't love, but you can't tell them that. They have to learn it for themselves. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment