Monday, October 29, 2012

I Can't Sleep (D&E)

D – Dealing 
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? 
 I usually just say something. It's pretty obvious when something is bothering me. Sometimes it may take a bit for me to work up to confrontation, other times I just need to distance myself from said person and get over it.
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. 
When Michael left for bootcamp. Unexpected people were really supportive but some of the people I wanted support from the most didn't seem to give a shit. It was really hard. 
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? 
Both of my parents have divorced twice. I really hated my step dad. He thought he was the shit and verbally abused us thinking he was some sort of royalty or something. Wouldn't leave when we wanted him to. That's all I can say, my blood still boils thinking about it.
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? 
Turn in on myself. Read, draw, till I can get away from the situation. Just shrug it off but get quiet. 
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it.
My uncle passed away a few years ago. I wasn't all that close to him but it had a pretty big effect on the family that I don't think we'll ever get over. 
E – Experience 
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? 
A few. Nothing all that impressive. I've never really volunteered for anything interesting. I'm sure I did a few things when I was in Girl Scouts but I don't remember. 
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? 
 I'd say so. Being married to the only person I'm 100% comfortable with in that area helps.
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? 
It's not like my life is that terrible, but I get really emotional for long periods of time. It's hard to get un-depressed, and then everything seems like a big heavy deal. It's been like this since middle school at least, maybe earlier. 
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? 
Well, I pretty much went from living with my parents to living with my husband. That said, I do sometimes feel like I skipped a step. It may be why it's so hard for me to get my act together lately. But I'll figure it out. I'm only 21. 
25. How old do you act? How old do you feel?
I think I act several years older, but most days I look in the mirror and think "what the fuck, wasn't I seventeen like a few months ago? What happened?" Not only my age, but what my life was like at that age. Life got serious really fast. But I think I'll be able to have more fun in the future. I know I'm not doomed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment