Wednesday, October 24, 2012

C and a Song

C – Consequences 
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for?
Probably about a month. I remember because I wasn't allowed to see Michael. This was in middle school, of course. Only because my mom caught us kissing in the dark in my room. But we weren't alone! My friend Shanea was there. We had a dim lamp on and were hanging out in our pajamas on a rainy day after taking a walk in it. It's weird how much I remember from that day, actually.
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion?
It's weird because this has been on my mind a lot lately. A few months ago I was convinced I'd "take care of it" if it ever happened in the next few years. But now I'm not so sure. No one's ever 100% ready for kids, and even though I have a long list of how I'd like things to be by the time it happens, if we had to do it now I think we could. 
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? 
Yes, but only when it's more important. I suppose I have been more mindful of others the last few years but I still tend to do what I want to do, and only consider those who matter the most to me. Some of the decisions I've made that other people really didn't like have been the most worth it for me.
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? 
That's vague. I can think of a lot of horrible things. I guess the worst thing I could think of is if someone I knew murdered my husband and I couldn't prove it. I've been watching horror and thriller movies lately due to the season. I can think of a lot of things I wouldn't want to happen to me. 
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end?
I don't know, because I learned a lot from those things. I guess there are one or two people I shouldn't have even tried to be friends with in high school. People my age I thought I was supposed to get along with because of the kind of person I wanted to be but just wasn't. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment