Monday, October 22, 2012

The Alphabet Challenge

Note: This is now fully listed in my Blog Challenges tab. I'll be doing it as I feel like it, however many letters I feel like doing at a time. Just a little something I found online to pass the time.

A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes. Once with a guy I dated in high school. We were in a tiny Geo Metro and this girl on her cell phone pulled out in front of us thinking she had time to get past us. Wrong. Our front end hit her back end and totaled the car. We were fine, thankfully, besides a little neck strain.
02. Do you have a lot of scars?
Definitely. I scar really easily. Some I don't even remember what happened, but at least 20 of them have stories I remember.
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone?
Not exactly. I got physically bullied in elementary school. I wasn't much of a fighter. Years later at a friends house I punched a guy because he wouldn't shut up and everyone had to hold him back so he wouldn't hit me back. Fun drunk times.
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake?
Seriously? I've never broken anyone's arm or anything. I've never hurt an animal. I think I left a bruise on someones arm once when I bit them playfully. It turned green for a few days and everyone joked that I was a zombie.
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where?
Four in my head, four on my arm and four in my jaw. Childhood injury, dog attack.
 B – Beauty (Post a picture of yourself, say what you like about it)
Genuine smile.

06. Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Some days. It really depends. I have a nice smile. I feel better about myself when I'm a little more dressed up with some makeup, but I know I don't need it.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look?
Not usually. I like to at least look decent if I'm going somewhere, but I don't spend too much time on it.
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup?
No. Most days I don't bother putting any on. When I do, it's the basics: coverup, eyeliner, mascara. Maaayybe lip gloss or something.
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?
No. I really don't want to change anything about myself that badly. I guess I was self conscious of my ears when I was younger, but they don't bother me anymore.
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? 
Natural things. Warm colors, messy-but-pretty hair, and confidence. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment