Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Tumblr Love

I got this idea from everything in between ! 
From ethereal-organism
 I'm on Tumblr at least once a day anywhere from a few minutes to more than an hour (okay, or two). I realized when I saw this on Samantha's blog (link above) I keep blogger and Tumblr separate. Well, today I felt like sharing some recent favorite photos on my tumblr or likes and saying something about them!
The apartment set from F.r.i.e.n.d.s; pretty much my favorite show. I rewatched it not long ago.
Sometimes I wish we'd had our dogs when they were fluffy babies like this. I feel like we missed out a little on the puppy phase. So freakin' cute. 
Radeo is my favorite tattooed lady. Maybe someday I'll meet her instead of having a fascination at a distance.
Photos like this are an inspiration, if only out of jealousy. Also, I'm jealous of anyone with obvious back dimples like these. I think they're really attractive. I think if I have any, they're covered by my tattoos by now.
I really really really want this Totoro pillow more than a lot of things. 
Some people might think this is dumb, but this is one of the cutest tattoos I've ever seen. I've always felt like breakfast is the best and most important meal and this inspired me to start thinking of my own breakfast tattoo.
I feel like having a creepy interest in eye jewelry is something I should hide. Forget that, I love this ring and other eye inspired jewelry. 
Favorites are 3, 4, 5, 13, 17 and 18. 
Can I just say I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO WINTER. I honestly hate summer when it's over 100 degrees. Summers cool for like two weeks. It's already cooling down here and it's getting so nice. I can't wait for layers, hot drinks and snow. 

My last note is I found the kigurumi the girl is in in the top picture, and I'm totally getting it for my halloween costume! So glad I've already decided; most years it takes me till the last minute to figure it out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment