Monday, July 16, 2012

Stories via Instagram Photos

(From top right to bottom right):
Watched our neighbors get searched and busted by the state police from the narcotics division. They're still outside right now.
I'm trying to eat healthier and replace some of the junk in my diet, so this morning before my work out I had a grapefruit, turkey bacon and a fiber one bar.
Michael's bruise from his shots over a week ago, we thought it was a blood clot; he jumped through a ton of hoops to go to sick call only to be told it's normal.
Been hanging out with this lady and her husband the last few weekends. They just got orders for Korea; she's moving close to family instead.
Day 34 of P90X, today was day 36. I'm done with week 5!
Ramses new toy. She ripped the ball off and plays fetch with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment