Monday, July 16, 2012

P90X: Week 5 Done.

This week was intense, but very encouraging. I'm feeling a lot stronger even after just one week of this routine and results are starting to show. I'm also really trying to cut back on some of the crap I eat, but still have a bad habit of eating the occasional Taco Bell and carb loaded pasta dishes. Still, drinking lots of water, eating more fruit, taking vitamins, and trying to make better choices at least once a day.
I get upset when I realize I've never been the size I'm trying to escape. It feels like it happened out of nowhere. I got depressed and lazy and I ate whatever and too much of it. But P90X is making me feel so much better day by day, and I really think I can do this. Once I finish the 90 days we'll most likely be in the middle of moving, but I'll be either doing the doubles routine or classic P90X after Lean.
I'm really still pretty far away from my goal. But I know I've gotten somewhere. I know it's bad to insult yourself but honestly sometimes if I don't I don't work as hard. I pushed myself this week, I even did some Just Dance on my Wii on Yoga day. I am so determined to make this next month count.
I feel stronger, more toned, and a lot more capable of doing the workouts. I did Kenpo this morning (I switched my rest day to yesterday) and I think I might even work out again later today.
I'm going to keep taking pictures because it's great to see results, even if it's small.

No comments:

Post a Comment