Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Questionaire

Up early this morning and really bored.
  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4."...listed the phases of the moon in both Kingdoms..."
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? The plastic drawers behind my computers where I keep junk.
  3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Watching Friends and eating breakfast.
  4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? See above answer.
  5. Without looking, guess what time it is. 8:25am
  6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8:35am
  7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Some distant noises from the neighborhood. Dogs, cars etc.
  8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Yesterday, to go to the store.
  9. Did you dream last night? I think so but I don't remember.
  10. Do you remember your dreams? Most of the time. They're pretty memorable.
  11. When did you last laugh? Last night going to bed when Michael and I were being silly.
  12. Do you remember why / at what? I was bugging him about the game he was playing on his phone.
  13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?A bulletin board of pictures, a big decorative scarf thing from home, the fan Deroy gave me.
  14. Seen anything weird lately? This town has no Jack in the Box.
  15. What do you think of this quiz? Slightly better than any others I found when I looked.
  16. What is the last film you saw? Men in Black 3, loved it.
  17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Maybe Sedona or somewhere pretty in Arizona.
  18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A new car, a house in AZ, another dog, some investments or something.
  19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. Anything terrible people think of me couldn't be any worse than what I think of myself sometimes.
  20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? No more organized religion.
  21. Do you like to dance? Not really.
  22. Would you ever consider living abroad? I have to consider it right now in case my husband gets stationed over seas.
  23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?  My full name before I changed it makes Mercury, the planet of my Zodiac, Gemini; Mercury is also the Roman God of communication which is what I believe the most in.
  24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Probably Michael.
  25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?  A game, Psychonauts.
  26. Last time you swam in a pool? It's been a while, last summer I think.
  27. Type of music you like most?  Metal.
  28. Type of music you dislike most?  Country.
  29. Are you listening to music right now? No, most times I don't mind quiet.
  30. What color is your bedroom carpet? Gross stained beige, like the whole house.
  31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?  New carpet and mostly hardwood floors.
  32. What was the last thing you bought?  Taco Bell.
  33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?  I haven't.
  34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Not even if you paid me.
  35. Do you have a garden?  No, but I might do that someday.
  36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?  Yes.
  37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?  Michael, since usually I wake up to say bye to him.
  38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Robin Williams.
  39. Who sent the last text message you received? My friend I call Fatty. She's not really fat it's just a nickname.
  40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card and I don't like debt.
  41. What time is bed time?  10:30 or 11. Lame but I get tired when Michael does.
  42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope.
  43. How many tattoos do you have?  Nine.
  44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Not applicable, but I actually have to get the last one I got fixed. The red ink in the little heart rejected. :(
  45. What did you do for your last birthday? Went to breakfast with my family, hung out, opened presents.
  46. Do you carry a donor card?  I don't.
  47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Hubby.
  48. Is the glass half empty or half full?  Depends on the situation.
  49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?  Mexico.
  50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?  Years ago. My mom grew them.
  51. Have you ever won a trophy?  Just for winning a spelling bee in Elementary School.
  52. Are you a good cook?  I'm improving.
  53. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yep.
  54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?  I really don't know. I guess the current president of the states.
  55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Thankfully no.
  56. Do you touch-type? I have all of my fingers on the keyboard if that's what you mean. I don't peck with one finger, that would take forever.
  57. What's under your bed?  Nothing, the mattress is on the floor.
  58. Do you believe in love at first sight?  Sort of, but not really.
  59. Think fast, what do you like right now? My dogs and being married.
  60. Where were you on Valentine's day?  Here in Oklahoma. I made Michael a card that looked like a steak.
  61. What time do you get up? Whenever, depends how early I have to work or do something.
  62. What was the name of your first pet?  Kahlua. Family dog that ran away when I was really really little. After that a cat named Zachary.
  63. Who is the second to last person to call you? I don't know, too lazy to look.
  64. Is there anything going on this weekend?  I turn 21 tomorrow so I was gonna try to do something this weekend.
  65. How are you feeling right now?  Alright, kinda meh. I'm unhappy that I won't be with friends and family on my birthday.
  66. What do you think about the most?  Arizona.
  67. What time do you get up in the morning? Okay I had this question, silly person who wrote this.
  68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?  The only thing stopping me would be whether or not I had an internet connection. I wouldn't wait at all.
  69. Who would you tell first?  Facebook. Everyone.
  70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Again, MIB3.
  71. Do you sing in the shower?  Rarely.
  72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Alright stop it.
  73. What do you do most when you are bored? Stuff like this.
  74. What do you do for a living? Well I just quit a very stupid job at the mall and am waiting to hear from a few places about another job. I want to go to school for Psychology to have a real job.
  75. Do you love your job? I hate dead end jobs.
  76. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a ballerina when I was five. I went to dance class and everything. It didn't pan out because my teacher got fired.
  77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Youth counselor, couples counseling, marriage counseling. 
  78. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Not really worried about it.
  79. How many keys on your key ring?  Probably about five.
  80. Where would you retire to? Prescott, Arizona.
  81. What kind of car do you drive?  A toyota corolla. Great gas mileage.
  82. What are your best physical features?  I like my eyes and my hands.
  83. What are your best characteristics?  Good listener, I care a lot, I always tell the truth.
  84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?  Japan, Ireland, India.
  85. What kind of books do you like to read? Just short ones usually geared towards younger people that I can finish quickly.
  86. Where would you want to retire to? You're fired.
  87. What is your favorite time of the day?  When it gets dark and we don't have to get up early.
  88. Where did you grow up?  Prescott, Arizona.
  89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Literally 911 miles. It is an emergency, Lawton is the never-been-washed armpit of Oklahoma.
  90. What are you reading now?  I was trying to get through The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo but I lost interest.
  91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Night owl. I do like to see the occasional sunrise and morning though.
  92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?  No, I always wished I could for some reason.
  93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?  ...Are there some people who can't do that? What's that about?
  94. Do you have pets?  Yep, two corgis, love them lots.
  95. How many rings before you answer the phone? Maybe three while I check who it is.
  96. What is your best childhood memory?  Fifth grade. Best teacher, kids were nicer to me, I ran around with Stewart, it was good times.
  97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?  Worked at a craft store, a resort, and a kiosk. Didn't really like anyone but I got attached to the resort job. I liked the people and I liked sneaking into the hot tub and pool.
  98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?  My birthday is tomorrow, my best friend is visiting in a few weeks, I'm pretty sure I'm going to Supai, just a few more months till Michael graduates and we get the fuck out of here.
  99. What is most important in life?  The people who love you.
  100. What Inspires You?  Loss, the end of something, nature. Those things always make me want to write or make something.

No comments:

Post a Comment