Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Marriage Quiz



How long have you been married?
Going on six months now! And three years of being together.
Is this your first marriage?
Uh yes, and intend for it to be my only marriage.
Is it how you imagined it would be?
Absolutely, it's been amazing so far. We make the best team.
What would you change?
Just that we lived closer to home.
Are you married to your soulmate?
If I hadn't been sure I might not have gone through with it.
What do you argue about the most?
The way we talk to each other. We can never stay mad for more than a few hours.
What do you see eye to eye on the most?
A lot of things actually.
Where did you meet your spouse?
Harkins Theatre in Prescott Valley Arizona.
Where was your first date?
I don't know about when we were younger, but in '09 we saw The Hangover and that was kind of a date.
Where were you when you became engaged?
His house.
Did you live together before Marriage?
Nope, pretty traditional, didn't move in till we were married.
What was your wedding song?
We didn't get to have music at our wedding, but that's okay. We have a few songs that remind us of each other.
Who was in your wedding party?
My cousins, our best friends, Alex and Stewart.
Do you get along with the in-laws?
Yeah, I've known them since I was 13.
Whats your view on Children?
We'll have them eventually, just not anytime soon.
Does your spouse feel the same way?
Yes, thankfully.
Are you a 2 peas in a pod or opposites attract couple?
Opposites never work out in the end. We're 2 peas in a pod.
Do you go out without your spouse?
When I was home I did. Now I rarely do unless I'm working.
How long are you away from your spouse before you start to miss him/her?
Depends. Usually a day or two. It was really hard when he went to basic.
Have you ever compared your spouse to someone you have dated in the past?
It happens. I usually say something to him about it and it's never a big thing.
Do you trust your Spouse?
Absolutely.
Does your Spouse trust you?
As far as I know, yes.
How well do you know your spouses favorites?
I know his favorites pretty damn well I'd say. I know what kind of movies he likes and what kind of food he likes at restaurants, stuff like that.
How well does your spouse know your favorites?
He definitely knows most of my favorites.
Do you get along with your spouses friends?
Usually, yeah because we have a lot of the same friends but here it's weird. It's hard to feel like I have friends here.
Does your spouse get along with your friends?
Yeah he tends to like the friends I pick.
Did you go on a honeymoon?
Sadly no but sometime in the next year or so we're hoping to go somewhere awesome. Like Disneyland or something.
Do you watch the same TV shows?
We like a lot of the same shows but we each have a show the other doesn't like.
Can you agree on Pizza toppings?
I always want more meat than him but otherwise yes.
Who takes out the trash?
We take turns.
Who does laundry?
We do our own laundry, though occasionally he asks me to do his.
Who cooks dinner?
He cooks more than I do.
Who is the first one to wake up in the morning?
He is during the week, I am on weekends.
Do you have any traditions?
Birthdays; we put on the birthday song by The Beatles and have a big breakfast.
Is there anyone in your spouses family that you cant stand?
No, just one person I can't understand who always changes their opinion of me. Seriously all the time.
Anyone in your spouses family you adore?
So many of them, they're fantastic.
Do you know your spouses passwords/pins?
Some of them, I always mess it up though.
Does your spouse know your social security number?
Most of it, he tends to ask if he needs it.
Do you ever nag your spouse?
Only when I'm worried he'll get in trouble with the army somehow.
Do you admit wrong doing?
Yes, I think it's really important to admit you're wrong.
Does your spouse?
I have to really call him out sometimes but yes.
How would you grade your sex life?
Still pretty damn good. We're imaginative.
When is the last time you or your spouse bought each other flowers?
It's been a long time actually, I guess we don't do flowers much.

No comments:

Post a Comment