Thursday, June 14, 2012

June, The Month of New Stuff

In the last two weeks:
♥Two shows started back up again and I'm watching them without shame: Teen Wolf and True Blood
♥I started P90X, a super intense workout program. Today is day three and I'm sore as fuck. I can't take a break until day seven.
♥My dad sent me Mario Party 9; it's very different from the others but Michael and I enjoyed it anyway.
♥I bought a new blue Wiimote because my best friend is visiting in less than a week and I want her to be able to play MP9 with us!
♥I also ran out and bought Lollipop Chainsaw, a hack and slash blatantly perverted game that I'm also shamelessly enjoying. I'll see about writing a review when I'm done!
♥My dad finally sent me my Magic Bullet so I can make smoothies and stuff again, which I'm way too happy about.
♥I'm still waiting to see if I got the job I interviewed for last week!
♥ I got this shirt in the mail from Deroy today! (the text is white, I just filtered it with night vision because....I don't know.)
I always feel so spoiled in June! It's like my birthday all month.

No comments:

Post a Comment