Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 26: Things You Always Think About

The Past.
Which I'm always saying to other people you should just forget about, but when it comes down to it I think about it everyday. At night I think about:
past loves,
past friendships,
things I did (that I wish I didn't),
things I wish I did,
things I shouldn't have said,
and things I have.
Nights I wish I could relive,
nights I sort of wish didn't happen,
things I should've said no to,
or said yes to.
I go back to memories in my head
with the knowledge I have now
and imagine what I'd do instead. 
I kinda feel like the most nostalgic person in the world because I think about something that's already happened at least once a day. It all happened for a reason and I'm glad but sometimes I really miss some of it.
Everything is really really different. The world moves on whether you like it or not. And although I don't miss any of the drama or the tears I miss all the good parts. I think everybody probably feels the same way about their lives.
As they say: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

No comments:

Post a Comment