Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Food I Want To Make

Soon I will have my own kitchen for the very first time, and I'm excited to be able to finally make my own choices and feel like I can take control. These are some recipes I've found lately that I am both interested in and drool over.
1) Flourescent Jello; an ingredient in tonic water glows under a UV light. 
2) Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew; made in a slow cooker. It just sounds delicious, even with the lack of meat. I'm okay with that.
3)Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread. I've found a few recipes similar to this. I'm always intrigued by crazy sweet things.
4) Achari Paneer Tikka--Skewered Indian Cheese With Pickling Spices. In fact before I tackle this I'd really like to find it at a restaurant and try it in the first place. I'm just really intrigued, especially after asking the owner of Taj Mahal about it, because he was surprised I even knew about it. Apparently it's some kind of traditional Indian secret. 

5) Apple Pie, made inside an apple. How adorable is that? Make them with agave nectar and they'd be diabetic-friendly. I wanna make some for my grandpa.

Those are just a few things! I love StumbleUpon. I can't wait to pick a recipe and be able to just make it without feeling awkward or being nagged at by parents. Freeeedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment