Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stuff and Things

Slimming new dress, paw prints on my car, new Stitch mug, smiley Mikey.
I've been spoiled these last two weeks. My grandma took me shopping and bought me some new clothes and a new tape deck for my car, and took me out for lots of food, and then gave me my Christmas money early. So I couldn't help it, I went out and spent a bunch of it. New stuff is fun and it's really nice to have. I was especially happy to find those fingerless fold over mittens because I'd had a pair a few years ago and lost one of them. They're fantastic.
Sometimes I'm really afraid to spend money but I've noticed if I spend it in the company of friends or for someone else, it finds a way to get back to me. So I try not to worry about it, because it's replaceable, and times with friends and family are not. If I believe in this it works out really well.
I had an adventure at the Arrowhead mall with Deroy, and did some online shopping when I got home, too. Waiting for things to come in the mail is so exciting.
Speaking of waiting for things, Michael's next visit is weeks away, marking a snowballing of events I am being purposefully vague about until everything is all set and announced. I am at the edge of my seat freaking out and wanting school to be over and trying to plan things, but in general walking around feeling very very happy.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment