Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November

Panty and Stocking
I'm honestly just glad October is over. I love Halloween, it's probably my favorite holiday, but there are bigger and better things waiting for me this year.
It was still a good week(end). My grandma (on my dads side) was in town and we went out to dinner a lot and she took me shopping, and then I went to Prescott, so it was certainly the best week I've had in a while.
I was actually excited that I was shivering at night, not to mention I could see the stars, too. I got to wear long pants and a hoodie and have some silly times.
I must admit, however, that I went home the day before Halloween and spent my holiday inside on Tumblr. I didn't even eat candy, which is pretty fucked up for me. Maybe I'll buy some discount candy today.
It just wasn't that important to me this year. I had a kickass costume that I made sure I wore, no doubt, and I'll most likely be wearing it or a variation of it next year too. All that mattered was that I got to hang out with Serra and see some familiar faces. Prescott actually makes me a little sad now. The memories and nostalgia when I visit is overwhelming. So maybe it's good I'm in Phoenix so I'm not so distracted by those feelings.
In a few weeks I'll be picking up Michael from the airport again! This time I'll try to make sure we don't get lost on the way back to my dad's house. We have so much to do it's driving both of us crazy, but I'll talk more about that later.
In the meantime, heres to:
♦hot drinks
♦warm food
♦big jackets
♦sweaters
♦cold noses
♦the first snow
♦getting cozy under blankets
♦getting inside after a cold drive
♦camp fires, fireplaces and the like
♦cuddling for warmth
♦sleeping bags
♦crunchy leaves and pine trees
♦christmas decorations
♦the smell of cookies in the oven
♦slow cooked stew
♦staying in playing games
...and lots more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment