Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Costume of 2011: Anarchy Stocking

With some help from Michael (since I couldn't get into my paypal account) we ordered me a costume set of Stocking from the show Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. I didn't think it was gonna get here on time since they had to take my measurements and make everything, but it arrived today! The day before I go home! It's gotta be the most epic amazing costume I've ever owned. 
Some of the things had to be ordered* separately, but it wasn't annoyingly in pieces. All in all I got:
♥A long blue and pink wig
♥A wig cap (I had another one and since my own hair is so long and thick I'm using both, plus a bunch of bobby pins)
♥A pretty lolita dress
♥Three different sized bows
♥A Velcro sash
and
♥blue and black stockings
It's a little loose which is fine with me.  It's also pretty warm, which is also fine, since Prescott is always way too cold every Halloween season. I'm so excited to have it and I'll probably wear it next year, too, with some additions, like her skull cat doll and sword.



 If you don't know anything about Stocking, she's an angel who loves sweets, and when she takes off one (or both, occasionally) of her stockings, they turn into swords to fight demons. She can eat whatever she wants and she never gains weight (except in one episode, and that's a demons doing). At one point she falls in love with a really strange gross demon and that's the only time she ever is seen to have a love interest.
I find it appropriate that L from Death Note is in the background of this picture, as Stocking and L should get together and have a glorious tea party of sweets. That would be stupendous.

*Everything you see here is from HelloCosplay.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment