Friday, August 26, 2011

Phone Pictures

I take a lot of pictures on my (crappy) phone to send to Michael, and occasionally he sends me one, too. These are some of my favorites from the last while.
1. My hair is getting really long and I love how versatile long hair is. I found a method to roll my hair into neat looking buns through this lady. I like the two Princess Leia style buns but I also really like just one, I think it looks really classy. (And when I take it out it's all wavy and pretty.)
2. This is pretty much all I did my first day of Biological Anthropology, because introductions are boring. She's an angry space captain.
3. One of my favorite pictures of Mikey he's sent me so far. This was before he started sporting what we like to call a "molestache." He looks super creepy. I hope he gets rid of it when he visits. *hint hint*
4. Doodling any obscene words I could think of with my tri-colored pencils. I was entertained, that's all.
5. One of my cousins kittens. I don't know if they've kept all of them but they were so cute. I think it was about to pounce my phone.
6. A very pretty Arizona sunset I took a photo of outside of Harkins after seeing Rise of the Planet of the Apes with my dad (which was awesome, btw).

No comments:

Post a Comment