Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Three Wishes

 If given the chance to make three practically rule free wishes (which I would love) here's what I'd do:

1. I would wish for multiple supernatural abilities. Depending on the rules I guess I might only be allowed on per wish, so if I had to chose I'd probably go with Teleportation, though I did find this list of superpowers and it's a difficult choice. Teleportation would probably the most useful since it cuts out using transportation.

2. Let's not lie here, I'd wish for several billion dollars to be in my bank account. I'd probably be really anal about it and invest in things, start multiple savings accounts and buy stocks before spending a whole lot. I'd want to make it last, not just for me but for my family.

3. Here's where I say something gay like "end world hunger!" and "make alternative fuels openly available to the public!" No, actually, I'd really like war to suddenly be completely unnecessary. Just wish for everyone to unanimously decide that it's the stupidest most pointless way of solving problems. Negotiations over tea and coffee only. -insert lyrics from John Lennon's song "Imagine" here-

No comments:

Post a Comment