Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 18

Something you want to buy.

Well because I thought it would be fun and because I'd been playing Pokemon for eight years without cheating, I bought a DS Action Replay. It puts codes into your game that gives you a ton of items or makes it super easy to train your Pokemon and the like.

I regret this decision.

After fifteen minutes of playing on my pink DS Lite I've had for three years, the top screen flickered and faded to white. And it won't show anything else. I tried looking up how to fix this but the only people who had ventured to find their own solution said to take a hammer to the action replay and get a new DS. I've been borrowing my friend Serra's old school OG DS to play games, which is cool, but I've got my eye on bigger fish.

The new DS XL. There's a 3D edition coming out soon but I'm not terribly interested. The concept is just a little too advanced for me. My friend Kelsey has one of these fatty bad boys and it's gorgeous and I want it. I don't quite have the money and for SOME reason Mikey told me not to buy it...So I suppose there's one in my future after all. If I had to be picky I want this beautiful blue one because it's my favorite color.

I've always had a model of a gameboy ever since Gameboy Color when I was eleven. I'm a handheld system kinda gal. I like being able to play games wherever I am. It killed my soul when my own DS died and I felt so so guilty because I usually take such good care of my expensive toys. Serves me right for trying to cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment