Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Nostalgia

So Michael used to have this necklace back when we were first dating. It was one of those things he let me borrow so we could see each other again. I saw it in Spencers all the time and I always though about buying it but I'd usually shrug my shoulders and forget about it. 
The other day I was at the mall with Fatty and Serra and decided this time I wouldn't pass it up. It was the last one and the flood of nostalgia was too much to resist. 
This whole experience has been really strange already. It sort of feels like a breakup, because he's not here and we're not talking. But I have all of his stuff and I'm waiting for a letter, so instead of forgetting about him I'm always remembering him. It makes me both happy and a little sad. 
I had to finally buy this, because it reminds me that he's coming home sooner than I think.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment