Monday, April 25, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

I had to.
So maybe my list of 20 favorite things doesn't include raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens, but this might take some thinking and I'll probably come off sounding like a dumb pretentious teenager, just to warn you. "Things" is very vague and leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

1. Candy.
2. Monster Imported energy drink
3. Sleeping in after not sleeping enough for days
4. Sushi
5. Being a passenger in an old VW Bug (with Mikey)
6. Spring time in Prescott Arizona
7. Summer walks
8. The month of June, because it feels like my birthday lasts the whole time.
9. Smirnoff Ice coolers
10. The smell of rain
11. My grey t-shirt
12. Michael Bradley Cook
13. My class ring
14. Sex (c'mon, let's be honest here)
15. Boy cut style underwear
16. Serra Deroy
17. Cars from the 50's with white wheel tires
18. Stargazer lilies
19. The Beatles
20. Showers after camping for days

I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment