Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Day 6" Useless Info: My Bag

What's In Your Bag? Things You Don't Leave The House Without
My purse is too big and already falling apart. It doesn't help that I keep way too much in it, like:
(Front Pockets:)
1. Wallet
2. Makeup (concealer, coverup, 2 kinds of mascara, three kinds of eyeliner etc.)
3. Headphones, pens, pencils, highlighter, sticky notes
4. Digital Camera
(Inside:)
5. Black Molskine notebook/ pad of paper from work
6. School spiral bound planner
7. Soft plastic case of personals (pills and stuff)
8. Vitamins
9. Excedrin, mydol, pamprin
10. "Sprunch" hairspray
11. Two pairs of sunglasses, one nice one cheap
12. Scorpion finder flashlight (mostly to show off my tattoo)
13. (Sometimes) A book
14. Gum
14. Hand sanitizer
15. Deodorant 
(Back hidden pocket:)
16. Aquaphor
17. Eyedrops
18. Cold medicine
19. Orajel
20. Contact solution
21. Chapstick


It does look pretty stuffed when you look at it...And yes, that is too much and yes it does hurt my back and throw off my balance. I need to do something about it. I don't know why I lug so much stuff around, I don't even need most of it on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment