Monday, March 14, 2011

Computer Problems and Distractions

I'm typing this on my iPod, which takes a bit longer to do and leaves room for tiny but irksome errors, so I apologize ahead of time.
My laptop has a virus. Again. And since the screen is slowing burning out and I haven't had a real operating system on it since I got it I just want to throw it out the window and get a new one, perhaps smaller and accompanied by a terabyte portable drive. But I also am thinking of giving up on laptops and buying my own desktop. I can't decide.
I was also only letting myself do homework on my computer before it officially freaked out on me. I was really behind in my online class and it kept getting worse when I worked and was too tired to do it. Thankfully I powered through most of it today hours before it was due. Because that's what kind of college student I am.
So that's my excuse for being behind on my blogging, though I'm sure no one was really gripping the edge of their seats waiting for the next installment.
I should be up and running again soon. If I can figure out how to post pictures from my iPod, or if that's even possible, I suppose I could try doing that. It's really awkward, though, like texting, and I would much prefer my computer.

1 comment:

  1. I know the android has a blogger app that allows you to make posts (complete with pics) on your phone. I bet the ipod has something similar if not the same thing.

    ReplyDelete