Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 3 of F.B.C

Frankenstein
Blog
Challenge

Something You're Afraid Of

I have several fears. Spiders, which has turned into more of a hate than a fear, heights, climbing, and small spaces. 
Minus the spiders, this: 

This is almost everything in one, and it was really anxiety inducing to do. I talked about this in my Mojave entry. For some reason when I climb rocks and such I'm terrified of slipping and breaking something because I don't trust myself with that kind of activity. On top of that I've never broken anything, and I don't want to, but you know how sometimes you say you don't want something to happen and it does? Yeah, that's what makes me afraid. I shake, I get dizzy, my muscles won't move etc. But with a little mental preparation I can push through it, which is a good thing to do. It helps to get encouragement when/after facing my fears, too. :)

There you have it. You officially know my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment