Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 2 of New Challenge

Where would I like to be in ten years?

Well I'll be 29, almost thirty, which is super weird to imagine. Honestly I picture myself married with possible children or one on the way, something like that. I'd like to have a career going and have published something by then, too. I hope to be pretty well off financially, and probably not living here in Prescott. Almost-thirty seems like a long ways away right now. I don't even really know where I'll be in the next five years, much less ten. It really depends on how everything plays out, y'know?

All I can really hope for is that I'm alive, happy, and still doing what I can to feel young inside. Travel, stay up late, do spontaneous things, indulge myself once in a while, that sort of thing. I definitely don't want to be stuck in a job I don't like, and be stressed out by money or anything like that. I think I'll be a good mother someday, though maybe not now. I'll take lots of videos and play games with my kid(s) and teach them not to listen to what the world tells them to be; just be who they want to be. I don't think we'll have TV. If TV is as bad as it is now I only want to raise my family on movies, especially anything Miyazaki related.


All that matters to me really is family. But I have to work on the career first because I want to be able to afford to have adventures with them without anyone worrying about how we'll pay the bills after the vacation. I'll still visit my parents, brother and extended family and get better at staying in touch with them when I can't visit.

And that's about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment