Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oops

Got a little behind on the photo challenge, so I'll be posting day seven and eight today.

Day Seven: A Photo of Something You Stand For

Being Unique

 If your body is a temple, why not decorate it? I think body mods are a right, and more people should accept them. I mean, I wish I could dye my hair blue and not get fired from work, but I know I would. So I'm doing as much as I can get away with, which for now is tattoos. 

Day Eight: A Photo Of Something You Enjoy Doing

My first instinct is to be really obscene with this, but I won't. That's all I have to say and you know what I'm talking about anyway. So here's something else: 
Smokin' Hookah

I reeeeally really want to buy my own hookah. If it weren't for the time of year I might, but I would like to get gifts for other people before I get stuff for myself. I'm only about half done with my Christmas shopping. This website has some really cool hookahs. I'm keeping an eye out for a blue two hoser, with some cool shisha flavors and such. It's definitely one of my favorite things to do and I wish I had my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment