Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Catching Up

I'm not keeping up with this photo challenge. Looks like it's time for day nine and ten.

Day Nine: A Photo Of You As a Baby

This made me realize I had no pictures of myself as a baby on the internet. My mom hasn't even uploaded any. But I guess they're mostly tangible pictures so this would call for a scanner, a thing we do not own.
Anyway, I had to do that lame take a picture of a picture thing, and if you've spent enough time in my hallway you've seen this before.





Drooly Face McGee is my brother, of course. I was almost four here, and probably would've gotten mad if you called me a baby. But obviously, the older you get the more baby-like an age like that gets. Also, this proves how much Declan looks like Kyle. Weirdness.

Day Ten: Any Photo You Like For Any Reason
 Random and I laughing while trying to sing a song together, and failing. I could've picked a lot of pictures, but I saw Random today and this was the first thing I thought of when I went to look for a photo. Pre-Ninetails tattoo. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment