Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day Six

This one is kind of hard for me, since obviously I would've done this photo challenge a lot differently a couple months ago, if you catch my drift. But hell, I'll stick with the basics.

Today I need a photo of someone I love. Technically I should've done this twenty two minutes ago, because now it's day seven. I'll do that next. Or just later, since I'm so so tired.

My brother

My relationship with my brother has changed drastically over the years. It's been the most dramatic thing ever, really, when you look at it. I used to pretty much beat his ass all the time over stupid shit, and get really pissed off at my parents for giving him his way and telling me off. I said I hated him. 
But as time progressed things changed. He started to like some pretty good music, and then he started playing it. At first, it was almost unbearable, as you can imagine. When people are first learning to play an instrument (myself included) it kinda sounds like a dying animal. 
But now he's actually really good. And he makes me laugh, so fucking hard sometimes. He's earned a place in my best friends quote book. Suddenly he's this huge kid, no longer my "little" brother. He's getting his license. He's...well he's dealing with some really big responsibilities way beyond his normal capacity. In other words, I admire him. Lately he's really needed to know that his family still loves him, myself included. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment