Saturday, December 11, 2010

One of Those Days

One of those so-lame-it's-good 80's/90's anthems by Erasure:



I don't know where anything ends and where it begins anymore.

Today, I learned that someone I used to know died at basic training for the military. His name was Cameron, and he was one of those guys no one doesn't like. Everyone liked Cameron. From what I'm told an RV or something he was in exploded. They found his tags and he's missing. And I can't think of why a boy like him would have to die.
But when I talked to my mom about it she said maybe he had fulfilled his purpose already. He was one of those people everyone likes. We should all be like that. And maybe that's all he had to tell us.

But...

Even before that, I've felt pretty terrible all day. And that sort of pushed me over the edge. Everything kinda came pouring out, and I feel like watching Across the Universe and crying just to cry. It's just one of those days. The news about Cameron made me worry about other things. Other people I know going to basic, or in the military. It was a freak accident, I know. But...

Agh, I shouldn't. I'm not gonna let my heart bleed all over a blog. That's lame.

I'm just sad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment