Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hermit

I don't feel like going anywhere or doing anything. I'm staying in my pajamas as long as possible. I'd so love it if I could just quit today and play Epic Mickey and Resident Evil 4 and Rune Factory aaaalll day. Epic Mickey is epic, by the way. I'm a little retarded at video games and I get frustrated easily, but it's really pretty and I dig the concepts. Check it:



It's pretty sweet. Unfortunately I have stuff to do today, like go to Creative Writing (I've never once considered ditching this class, because it's amazing) and taking my test in Spanish. I'm thinking I may play Epic Mickey while I can, though.

Photo Challenge!
Day Two: A Photo of Yourself at Least a Year Ago

Photobucket 
Senior Year, I believe. Super short hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment