Friday, December 3, 2010

Day Three: Happy Photos

It's day three of the photo challenge, and I need: A Photo That Makes You Happy. 


Well I've got a lot of those. It's hard to pick just one. But, what comes to mind is a series of pictures I took with my family on Thanksgiving. So here it is:

From left to right: My cousin Melanie, my brother Kyle, Me, and my cousin Julie.
This picture is hilarious. The explanation of my face? The red cup. I had a few. My cousins and I always get super silly when we get together and it really makes me happy. A good majority of the pictures we took that night were hilarious, and for good measure, I'm putting up a few more of them.




I love my family so much. They're all fantastic. Just good, pure hearted people who will always be there for each other. Laughing with them is one of my top favorite things to do. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment