Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Break

I'm way ready for one. I'm in between doing psych quizzes at the mo'. It's been an up and down kind of day, so I'm just gonna post a bunch of stuff :)



Also, I'll start by saying my grandparents (on my dad's side) live in Mexico. I don't see them much. So once a year they come up and spend an early Christmas with my brother and I....

Which means spending $300 or more on us. Each. And since I lost my ipod last summer I've been jonesin' for a new mp3 player. Soooo I smooth talked my way into a 64GB Ipod Touch. The newest, latest and greatest. I feel deserving of it. I'm a full time student with a job and I'm doin' pretty well. Plus, it was a gift. I didn't spend my savings, and I certainly didn't steal the money from my job or anything. *cough*

I do feel way spoiled though. I have 21gb of music, a bunch of apps, a movie and Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy on it already. There's so much it can do! It's exciting. I'm deathly afraid of breaking it. It's certainly the nicest thing I've ever owned. I have a years worth of damage coverage, a case, and a screen protector. It's mah baby. I named her Gogo Bomango, which is based off of a comic I found on DeviantArt. This is the gallery. Gogo is some kind of alien demon, and she is awesome. She spawns a clone who ends up being the exact opposite from her. Her name is Didi. Definitely check it out.

And now for day four: A Photo of a Place You'd Like To Visit
 I love Japan. I'm not sure I could handle Toyko or any of the majorly busy cities, but I'm down for pretty much the rest of it. I'd like to learn a little more of the language and figure out exactly where I'd like to go, but I'm definitely going at some point. I love everything and anything Japanese.

I should really get back to my homework now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment