Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day Five: A Photo That Makes You Laugh

This is Gogo Bomango. I currently share Gogo's opinion on babies. But I suppose it won't always be that way. (I've been busy putting as many of the Bomango comics on my ipod as possible, which really is all of them since I have all the space in ze world!)
Anyway I suppose this could count as my day five photo, but here's a strip I find a lot funnier: 

The photos I put up for "photo that makes you happy" day also make me laugh, so those too. I have more of them but I would like to stick to the Gogo theme :)

In other news, I got a new contacts prescription, which seems like totally mundane information, but not to me! Since I'm 19 I have no health insurance, and my mom has only had it off and on, which means I've been putting off going to the eye doctor for, oh, two or three years. And my eyes were getting worse by the day, it seemed. My left contact was hardly making a difference. So FINALLY I asked my dad to take me, because I knew I couldn't afford it. I figured it was gonna be pretty bad.
And I was right. I had to get a stronger prescription in both eyes, but not the same prescription. And my left eye is apparently shaped so funny I had to get a toric lense, or a weighted lense, to correct it. Soo differing prescriptions plus special lense equals....cha-ching. I'm turning into a daddy's girl way late, but my dad didn't blink spending too many hundred dollars on my eyeballs. It was way awesome, and I'm so so grateful. I can't even fathom the amount of money my family spent on me this weekend. It makes me dizzy.

Enough of that. Have some more Bomango!

No comments:

Post a Comment