Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Boredom Killing Blog Survey

While In San Francisco Oct 2013
 
"50 Questions You've Never Been Asked"
  • 1. What's your favorite candle scent? Fall and winter scents
  • 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Ellen Page
  • 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Dylan O'Brien
  • 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? Well since I'm married now, I'll tell you I really didn't think it would happen till I was closer to 24 or 25
  • 5. Do you know a hoarder? Yes. Several. The kind of people where you can barely walk through their house they have so much stuff? It's frightening.
  • 6. Can you do a split? Despite my improvements in flexibility the last year or two, no.
  • 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I really don't remember. Maybe seven?
  • 8. How many oceans have you swam in? Just one.
  • 9. How many countries have you been to? Only Mexico unfortunately.
  • 10. Is anyone in your family in the army? My husband, as everyone knows. 
    Lucky me
  • 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Sofie, Sofia, or Amelia.
  • 12. What would you name your son if you had one? Xaijah Quinn
  • 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? Failing it.
  • 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Invader Zim
  • 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Wow I have no idea
  • 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? All of them honestly. Harry Potter being the favorite. Duh.
  • 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British.
  • 18. Did your mother go to college? Yes.
  • 19. Are your grandparents still married? Yes both sets of them. They're kind of my relationship role models.
  • 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? I think I went to a few of my cousins to see what they were like but it wasn't a long term thing.
  • 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course I do, it makes me sad that some kids don't.
  • 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Disneyland. 
    San Francisco was really cool
  • 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Arabic. I studied it for a while. It's difficult but really beautiful.
  • 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? I've caught myself doing either so I really don't know.
  • 25. Is your father bald? Nope.
  • 26. Do you know triplets? I know of quadruplets. I was in Brownie Scouts with them and they went to the same schools I did.
  • 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Hm. I suppose The Notebook since it technically had a better outcome.
  • 28. Have you ever had Indian food? I LOVE Indian food.
  • 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Thaifoon
  • 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? hah, I work there.
  • 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Actually no.
  • 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? My brothers name I guess. Kyle.
  • 33. If you have a nickname, what is it?Short version of my name plus whatever people come up with on the spot. It's always funny. Chlo. Chlo Chlo. Chlobo, Chloboat, Chlomosexual, my friends just keep making them up.
  • 34. Who's your favorite person in the world? My husband, definitely. I mean yeah that seems obvious but seriously. He's my best friend. He's there for me when no one else is.
    In Chris' sunglasses!
  • 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural for sure.
  • 36. Can you whistle? In fact I can.
  • 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? When I was little I did. But now I need complete darkness and silence to sleep.
  • 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I have to. It ruins my day if I don't. I feel all sick and dizzy.
  • 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Just the ones to prevent babies, not ready for that business yet.
  • 40. What medical conditions do you have? Manic depression and anxiety. Some days are better than others of course but the combination of the two is a nightmare.
  • 41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Probably less than five for anything related to myself.
  • 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? So many times.
  • 43. Where do you buy your jeans? Ross, almost always.
  • 44. What's the last compliment you got? That I have really awesome muscles, which was great to hear.
    October 2013
  • 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?Yes, I have super vivid lengthy dreams often.
  • 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Breakfast, detox, green, chamomile, sleepy time, blackberry...a lot of them.
  • 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?I don't know off the top of my head, but I don't wear hardly any of them and most of them I've had since high school or earlier. I should really get rid of them.
  • 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I figured I'd tell them what several main religions believe in and let them decide what they want, if they want any of them. No way I'm dragging them to church, considering I don't go myself.
  • 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?Strangely I don't remember. You'd think it be devastating but it wasn't, I just kind of secretly hoped he was still real for a while then realized he was more of a symbol than anything.
  • 50. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? Probably seventh grade. Just to make that whole middle school nightmare shorter.
  • 51. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? I've liked people I knew I shouldn't, or hated them first, or knew they were bad for me and liked them anyway. Who hasn't been there?
  • 52. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Two years ago Michael and I were on the verge of getting married. He officially proposed thanksgiving in front of his family.
  • 53. Did you ever pass notes to your friends in school? Quite a bit. I kept a lot of them and as a result one day my mom found them and thought I was a lesbian.
  • 54. Favorite part of your daily routine? Watching an episode or two of whatever show I'm fascinated with while I eat breakfast before I go to work.
  • 55. Would you change your gender? Sometimes I really would. If I could be the opposite gender temporarily or switch at will I totally would. Permanently I'm not so sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment