Thursday, September 5, 2013

Finally Finishing The Alphabet Challenge


           Took me long enough!
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? I've done this before, but probably 1: the power to teleport 2: a billion dollars and 3: to no longer have anxiety issues or long term depression
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones? my loved ones
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them? actually yes, thought is powerful. Sometimes by thinking something so hard you end up taking action to make it come true without realizing it.
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? Absolutely, and it was really cheesy but I'll never forget it. I saw a falling star and wished for a second (and last) chance with Michael (this was when he told me he wanted to join the army and we broke up). So, that worked out.
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant to happen, will happen? Not necessarily, you can't always sit back and let things happen. Sometimes it's okay to wish for something, but you gotta put in an effort to make it come true, too.
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social? independent
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? ignorant tweets from dumb people who can't spell
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? yes, but I think I'm afraid of failing so I give up easily :/
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life? nature vs nuture? I really think it's a mix of both.
125. Do you think people are generally good ? I'd like to think so, yes.
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not? For the most part, yes. I got a new job and we have a short vacation fast approaching. We're slowly learning how to be adults.
127. Do you go on websites to get blog survey’s and quizzes like this one? haha yes, just when I'm really bored
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it? If I did not want or plan for said change it really scares me. I don't like moving, I don't like plans changing, or anything like that.
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people? I actually love trying new food and I've been open to meeting new people lately, although all I really want to do is go home and connect with old friends.
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world? It's hard to say, but what's motivating me to get through this awkward time in my life is that once Michael is out of the army we can get a home in Arizona and live like normal people and be near our friends and family. I really can't wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment