Saturday, January 19, 2013

More Alphabet Challenge: Sensitive Topics

N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin? I think it's safe to answer this with a strong no.
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with? In certain circumstances, it happens. But I think it can really complicate things. I'm not for it.
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that?
Okay. Here's the thing. I'm officially removing this word from my vocabulary. A person's sexual choices are really nobody's business in the first place. I've learned a lot from LaciGreen about this topic, so I suggest you all take a look too, and rethink what you decide to call people.

69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more? I would actually take more risks. Maybe differently than I did before.
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both! Then I suppose naughty.
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone? Sometimes I open up too soon and people don't know what to do with what I tell them. So often it takes a while. I never know.
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? A lot. I don't trust easily. I can't say there's one specific thing but I know the moment I can or can't officially trust a person.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? Bad experiences, learning from others, and that's basically it. I've been screwed over a lot.
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually? Honestly I've only been that comfortable with one person. Thankfully I married him. Past experiences have been awkward to really terrible.
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them? I tell certain people certain things. But most of the time if they're close to me I tell them whatever.
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of
the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times?
I wouldn't erase anything. It would probably change me somehow because every negative person has still taught me something. 
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? Oh yes. Better to know what it's like than not.
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be? I've been a pessimist for a long time now. I try to be optimistic, but usually it ends up being right before a big let down. It's easier to just expect bad things. When good things happen it's a relief.
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything? To an extent, yes. Maybe not for a while, or till you really think about it looking back, but there's usually something good.
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please explain what it was:
When Michael decided to join the military. To me, it was awful. But through letters and phone calls we took our relationship somewhere it had never been. The military thing is still pretty awful, but we'll get through it, that's the good thing.
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself? I try a few times to do it myself. But I'm not afraid to ask for help.
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation? All the time. Was it an accident? Is someone watching us? Does an individuals life matter as much as humanity on a whole? Is our purpose in life really just to "live it" or what? So many questions.
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be? No. I really don't. I'd bet billions of dollars there's tons of things that have been hidden from the public. Assuming the president would have to tell the truth I'd ask him if aliens exist and what kind of activity the government has seen that we haven't.
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? Depending on the scale I've been wronged, and how mad I am about it, I get confrontational. I'm not afraid to go to someone and say "what the fuck, man?"
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to? Who else is in the universe? When are we going to evolve enough to come together with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment