Friday, December 7, 2012

An Annoyance; Plus More Alphabet Challenge

  I'm the kind of person who likes to look back at past entries, re-reading things, editing spelling errors, maybe just reflecting on what I wrote, and I noticed there were links where I didn't put any.
  Apparently now the internet is free to put ads into the things I write.
  There is no part of this that is okay. It greatly diminishes the quality of my blog with a tinge of annoying mindless trash that I can't figure out how to get rid of. I don't know how this is allowed, taking specific trigger words and linking them to spam, and if anyone knows how to fix it I'd like to know ASAP.
  I could go on a whole rant about how invasive media is now, and that advertisements seem to be geared towards those of lesser and lesser intelligence, but I won't.
  Nope.
        I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness?
Pretty much. As long as I can remember. I'm not really sure why. I suppose there are a lot of reasons. 
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability?
Just a crippling inability to interact with 80% of people. 
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex?
Nope, thankfully no more relationship trouble for me. 
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world?
I think when it comes down to it all things are temporary but yourself, yes. But you can't treat people that way. 
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away?
Way too often. 
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke)
I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing. 
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around?
There are certain people I meet that I just end up making laugh a lot. I don't know what it is, but I like it. But the ones closest to me make me laugh more. 
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard?
Definitely. 
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day.
I have trouble remembering things like that. A lot of funny moments tend to be me laughing at other peoples funny moments. They usually have something to do with Michael and his friends. 
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class?
It depends on whether or not I have friends in that class. I have in the past, yes.  
And now examples of my friends' antics.

That time Chris and Tony handcuffed themselves together for a whole day.

Feeling left out and creating an invisible table.

Bri and DP posing for a strange cleaning/pizza photo shoot.

This photo speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment