Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 28; AKA Flashback Friday

This is where I should be right now :(
I'll finish this homemade challenge eventually, and then I'll wanna do another one...
Day 28 is about reliving a few months in whatever part of my life I liked the best, which is hands down the summer of 2009. Oh man. So worth it. It was when Michael and I first got together. We went on late night walks, hikes, our friends had theme parties, we went to Supai (which is where I would be right now if it weren't for the goddamn army) and it was just the best time ever.
I had to dig around my myspace account because a lot of photos were lost when my laptop died, but here are some favorites:
Ugh I miss Peavine Trail and the dells so much.

 
I miss Mikey being able to have longer hair.
Cross dressing FTW

Waterfalls, hammocks, tents <3
In the bug that took us everywhere; miss his gauges.

I miss the freedom of that summer! It was so wonderful. I really hope we can have something like this again when Michael gets out of the army, or hopefully we'll get stationed closer to home, or he can take leave and we can go on a real vacation. I'm going crazy here and all these delicious fun memories are all I can think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment