Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Change In Color

   I've been meaning to do this for a long time. I kept putting it off or chickening out or I just plain didn't have the money. Finally while at the mall yesterday I just sucked it up and bought some bleach and dye and had a friend help me get started.
   I have a ton of hair so it took a while, about an hour each time. And you can probably tell from the pictures that my hair is fried, which is what I was afraid would happen. I need some serious conditioner therapy.
I haven't done anything besides get my hair trimmed since my senior year of high school. I just really wanted a change.
   So now the ends are this shimmery dark purple. Michael did the purple part, and we got purple all over ourselves. Definitely stained some bits. I wanted blue for a while but I like purple too. I sort of just wish it had been lighter, but A) it's supposed to be a dark purple, not a neon B) my friend recommended bleaching again but I was too afraid to.
   That's that really, I now I have a dark dip dye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment