Saturday, March 10, 2012

YouTube Favorites

I use YouTube pretty much every day. Funny videos, educational videos, people doing crazy shit, animals, game walkthroughs, you name it. But there are a few videos I could watch over and over, and some people I'm subscribed to that I watch religiously. I felt like sharing because one of my favorite games to play with people, especially people I'm just getting to know, is "have you seen this video?"





I really love Jenna. She brings joy to my Wednesdays when she posts a new quirky video, usually about a certain topic, sometimes an impersonation, and once in a while a really ridiculous song. I just think she's really endearing and would love to meet her.





I show this video to everyone. I don't even watch My Little Pony or listen to much Wu-Tang but I just think it's really well done and always cheers me up. I guess people do this a lot with MLP which is funny.





There's something really relaxing and fascinating about watching people put together Japanese candy kits. I could watch them for hours. I found a website where you can buy a lot of the stuff you see in videos like this. I'd like to get a few one day!



Just the other day I found these videos on Youtube called The Joker Blogs. I actually got pretty into it. It's about the in between time when the Joker goes to Arkham Asylum. Apparently it's super popular and by the time I finished it (the videos are only a few minutes long usually) like many others I was excited for the next series. I guess it's happening soon! But if you like Batman and you know a bit about the story it's definitely a treat.

Those are my main vices these days on Youtube. Hopefully you found something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment