Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 17: It's Been A While

Since I:
°Dyed my hair. I'm thinking of doing it very soon, as a matter of fact. I stopped dying it my senior year of high school and I'm due for a change; maybe even a new style with it but I'm keeping it long.

°Had a real, crazy vacation. I haven't been to Disneyland in over 4 years, I haven't been to the Grand Canyon in 3, and when I was in Mexico all I did was sit around at my grandparents' house on the computer. I want to go somewhere awesome for a week and go sightseeing.

°Did a hands on craft project for fun. A while ago I was going to make my own spiral tapers and I never did. I haven't painted in ages, or drawn something on paper, or written a story. The problem is I have little to no materials at the moment and no means of getting any.

°Got a tattoo! I realized the other day that the last tattoo I got was the one on my feet, and somehow that was already almost a year ago. I had really thought I'd be able to get another one before I moved, but that was during all the wedding/moving craziness and it turned out to be just impossible to find the time.

Unrelated, I just really like my hair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment