Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 2: Favorite Things

I think it'll be interesting doing some of these days that I've sort of done before, because things change and therefore so do the answers to these kinds of questions. Although when it comes to favorites I have a few that will probably always be the same.

If you talk to me for an hour or so you'll immediately notice I love:
Bacon, Corgis, Keys and Blue Hair and Candy.
Those things haven't changed since I don't know when. They're practically personality traits at this point.

Other things I love and talk about with gusto:
♥The smell of rain.
♥Sunflowers and stargazer lilies. Tiger lilies are also pretty.
♥Ramune and other strange usually asian drinks. And mm, Thai tea.
♥Thai food, as well as Indian.
♥Candy. All kinds of candy. It's really hard to walk by a candy store and not go in. Michael had to push me away from the last one I saw.
♥The pillow I sleep with. Not the one I lay on.
♥Walking around my hometown at night in the summer.
♥Smoking hookah with my friends at home.
♥Sushi.
♥The movies Hook, Beetlejuice, Superbad, Mean Girls, and Jennifer's Body are some movies I can watch over and over again and never get tired of. I also love most Disney/Pixar films. Don't forget Miyazaki!
♥Music I love includes Protest The Hero, Clutch, Mindless Self Indulgence, Static X, Billy Talent, Lamb of God, Rammstein, and System of a Down.
♥Cute Japanese things.
♥Hello Kitty
♥Back stratches.
♥The Rune Factory game series is my absolute favorite.
♥Green tea ice cream.
♥Arizona sunsets.
♥Death Note marathons with the best friend.
♥Snack runs to Walmart in Prescott.
♥Chai tea and chai flavored things.
♥Cloves. I used to smoke clove cigarettes but now I just really love the smell. Also clove gum.
♥Tabby cats, and videos of cats doing silly things.
♥When Michael does something ridiculous to make me laugh.

And now enjoy some Clutch:

1 comment: