Monday, August 15, 2011

Visiting Home

In the four days I spent in Prescott I:
♥hitched a ride with Chris M.
♥Spent a lot of time outside of Starbucks
♥Got free coffee
♥Shared sushi with Deroy, Jaimie, and Bri
♥realized I'd really missed my cats
♥went to the mall and had my first photo booth experience with my mother
♥satisfied my craving for ice cream--twice
♥walked around the park with my cousin
♥smoked all the cigarettes I'd rolled before I left
♥laughed really hard at Mortal Kombat with Sean and Chris
♥got bitten by a wily mosquito in my old room
♥went for a walk by myself
♥missed Michael a lot
♥watched the entire first season of That 70's Show
♥enjoyed the rain
♥visited Michael's parents and animals
♥ate some interesting toffee made by Alex (those of you who know Alex probably can recognize that this toffee had a special ingredient)
♥did not have the urge to use a computer the entire time (tho I admit I used my ipod to check a few things once in a while)
♥spent time around the most girls I had in a long time
♥realized I'm one of the only romantics around the realm of my circle of friends and acquaintances

No comments:

Post a Comment