Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Places I've Been

(Today's post is about places I've traveled to.)

Well, within Arizona I've been to Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, Yuma and Jerome. I liked Flagstaff a lot when I went there but I don't think I could handle the snow. Sedona is really pretty and I haven't been there enough. Jerome is mostly just strange. But I kinda like it anyway. And Phoenix is shitty, but has cool malls. Yuma isn't even worth mentioning.

Around the states I've been to Nevada, Utah, California, Washington, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Texas (not since I was very little), and soon I'm going to South Carolina and Virginia, my first eastern states haha.
But I love the north states. I love the people in Wisconsin and Minnesota. I love the rain in Seattle, Washington. It's so much greener up there. Sometimes I think I should just get it over with and move to Canada. I'd like to go there one day at least.
I also have a small obsession with Wisconsin cheese.

As for out of the country, I've only been to Mexico. And Baja Mexico, no less, which is just the ghetto backyard of California. It really is. But it's still fun. I like getting lobster and grape soda while I'm there, and I always get a manicure and pedicure with my Grandma. We walk around the back alleys and barter for junk, too. That's always fun. They'll take anything you say if you start walking away, that's the trick.

I sound fairly well traveled but I really haven't been anywhere in a long time. And I want to go to Europe so bad, and Japan even more than that. I'm probably going to Mexico this summer, and to tell you the truth these days it's not too exciting. We used to go horseback riding and now I'm lucky if we get to go into town. My grandparents are gettin' old, and my stepmom is no longer my stepmom so there aren't enough kids to justify doing something awesome.

I can't wait to go more places, and I'm betting Michael and I will get some really good deals on flights. I can't wait to travel with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment