Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Days 24 and 25

I'm already having a hard time with this because Michael is playing Castlevania, and he's in the upside down part. It's really distracting.

Once again not feeling so good either. But for fear of skipping more than I day I'd like to do my best and go through with Days 24 and 25.

Day 24 is Somewhere You'd Like To Travel

Well this was in the photo challenge, and I've mentioned it before so if you don't know that I want to visit Japan by now you haven't been reading any of this. I love everything Japanese, even the weird stuff. And I vow to raise my children on Miyazaki, right down to their toys. I mean, looks at this:


It's a Totoro baby rattle. I almost just want to buy it now and save it. There's the black cat (Jiji) from Kiki's Delivery Service, too. So adorable.

Anyhow, I guess I'd also like to travel to other places besides Japan. Thailand, India, Ireland, maybe New York if we're just talking about the U.S. Definitely Germany, too. It would be awesome to finally experience other cultures firsthand instead of just learning about them. Not quite the same, y'know?

I've mentioned my travel wishes enough, I think. This is pretty much the same as Day 13, so I'm gonna move on now.

Day 25 is just A Photo You Took

But this may be difficult to decide, so maybe I'll just post a few good ones.

 My favorite picture of DP, next to his asian one from Halloween.
 Marshall writin' on Drenga in the 211 party days.
 Converse Love
Jafar The Bass, who I will be keeping company when Mikey goes to bootcamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment