Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 23: Being Shallow

So I've totally already done what day 23 wants me to do, which is post 5 hot famous guys. Er, that may be a lie; I might've posted more women than men. So maybe I can still do this.

 Ryan Reynolds. Not at first, but the more movies I saw him the more I liked him. I think he won my heart in "Waiting." Also, abs. Sweet sweet abs. I can be shallow because I don't know him in person, and the man is in shape, and it is awesome.
 Jared Leto. A fantasy pretty boy type that I can't resist no matter how hard I try. He scarred me for life in "Requiem For a Dream:", but made up for it in "Mr. Nobody". And those eyes, c'mon. Don't lie to yourself. You love him too.
 Matthew Lillard. The only realistically attractive man on this list, he seems like the goofy friend you end up falling for. He's got a big contagious smile and I like him in everything, including "Scooby Doo". Don't judge me.
 Christian Bale. A dangerously attractive man that I will never meet, along with the others. Super serious and a little scary, I almost love him out of fear. He does his job and he does it good. Mm mm good.
Cillian Murphy. A strange man who looks good all the time, whether he's dressed like a woman or covered in blood. I think it's the eyes. I'm a sucker for blue eyes. He plays a sexy bad guy; I started liking him when I saw "Red Eye" and "Batman Begins."


So that would be it! I'm glad this one was relatively easy, once I chose the list, that is. It was both hard to think out of sleepiness and how many famous hot men are out there. Nom :)

2 comments:

  1. have you seen chaos theory? ryan reynolds is in it but it's weird because he plays like a 35 year old man. He's still cute in it though :) just totally a role I would never picture him in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have! Definitely the "hot dad." I really liked it though. :)

    ReplyDelete