Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Last Chunk

I have ignored computers for the last two weeks or so, due to A) Christmas B) Fucking SNOW and C) New Years. So Imma finish up this photo challenge, be done with it, and then write a real entry not pertaining to it.

Day Twenty-Four: A Photo Of What You Want To Be When You Grow Up

First of all, define "grow up," because I don't know if I ever will. I don't plan to. I may get old, I may have a lot of responsibilities, but by no means do I want to "grow up" if it means taking life too seriously and not having fun. On that note, I want to be a Psychologist. (Not to be confused with Psychiatrist, because I do not want to prescribe medicine.)


Day Twenty-Five: A Photo That Inspires You

Oddly enough (or not so oddly, if you know me well enough) pictures of Suicide Girls or just certain models in general inspire me. They remind me to have confidence, that there are all kinds of body types out there and if I'm feeling lazy they remind me to work out and stay sexy haha (I almost never say "sexy," it's weird for me and I laugh every time.)

Day Twenty-Six: A Photo Of Your Favorite Subject In School

The fuck? How do I get a photo of that? I love Psychology. And writing. And day twenty four and this blog proves both of those.

Day Twenty-Seven: A Photo Of Something You Are Looking Forward To
Writing letters, getting letters, phone calls, visits, him finally coming home.
In other words...
Spending the rest of my life with this fool. 

Day Twenty-Eight: A Photo of Something/Somebody That Made Your Day
 I watched "The Town" last night, finally. The two characters in the picture are best friends, and there's a short conversation that was both awesome and made me laugh my ass off. 

Ben Affleck: I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later and we're gonna hurt some people.
Jeremy Renner: ....Who's car we takin'?

That's friendship, right there. Love it. Totally made my night.

Day Twenty-Nine: A Photo Of Your Favorite Person From History

I'm having trouble with this one. I'm not exactly history-savvy or anything, and I can only think of stereotypical people. I probably have a favorite but on the spot like this I can't think of one, just stereotypical men like Martin Luther King Jr, or John F. Kennedy. I've come across some badasses but I'm just not sure at the moment...

Day Thirty: A Photo You Find Beautiful

I like to look at pretty women :)
THE END! I'M DONE! 
Except for the halfassed few up there...I'll come back if I remember.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment