Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 15

Thank God this entry may not take as much effort as others, because I am plum exhausted. After a night of camaraderie involving lots of drunk folks and somehow not ending up worshiping the toilet I still couldn't get a good nights sleep, and so I apologize if the quality of my writing changes or lacks sense. My poor loves, the Wifey (aka Best Friend) and the Boyfriend both had a bit too much, while I had just enough to have a good time, which is very unusual. We still had a good time, but I couldn't sleep out of both worry for my sicklies and my very very cold feet. No fun. So here I am, barely awake, rambling away....

Might as well just get to the point. The five people in my life right now that matter the most would have to be:

1. Michael
2. Serra
3. My mom
4. Michael's parents
5. My brother

In short, the people that are either immediate family or feel like immediate family. That's just what's important to me.

I just can't write anymore, but I feel obligated to add a little something else. "Accurate Candy Wrappers"

And maybe a song. I feel sleepy and silly so here is what you get:



Sweet dreams!

Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment