Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 12/13

Whoops, another slip up. Two day entry again.

So for Day 12, I'm supposed to "bullet" my whole day. I'll do today, because I already can't really remember yesterday, even though today isn't quite over yet.

8:00am: half wake up in groggy state to say goodbye to Michael, since he's started getting up earlier to run/take a walk with his mom. Go back to sleep.
9:30am: Actually wake up, say good morning to cousin Mel, who is probably moving in with us soon. Get in the shower.
10:00am: get dressed and ready slowly for no reason. Skip the makeup, been wearing it too much.
10:40am: Head to Mikey's.
11:15am: Go to breakfast, technically lunch, with the Cooks. Pizza and salad.
1:00pm: Back to Mikeys, grab some stuff and head to the mall at 1:15.
1:30pm: Sit outside of the mall while Michael learns army stuff. Write and listen to music.
2:15pm: Leave mall and go to Penetration Demographics.
2:30pm: Watch Bri get tattooed and hang out with the artists for a while till we get hungry.
4:40pm: Go to Typhoon, buy my artist some food and bring it back. The two ladies who work there are hardcore Thai and make us laugh with their broken English.
5:00pm: Eat outside of Penetration. A man on a bike goes by, rings his bell and exclaims "Dinner Time!"
5:45pm: Bri's outline is finished. We wait around talking for a while, decide to go to Bri's, but not before getting snacks at Fry's.
6:45pm: Get to Bri's. Smoke hookah. Talk to people who come and go. Get music from Katherine.
10:10pm: Leave Bri's, back to Mikey's.


Now it's 11:30; I'm blogging, Mikey is playing some military related game. Bleh. I'm hoping to play some Fable 3 before bed but we'll probably be calling it a day relatively soon.

Anyway, that was fairly unnecessary. On to Day 13!

Somewhere You'd Like To Move Or Visit

Well if you know me at all you know how much I love Japan and all things Japanese. I need to go there at some time in my life. I'm kinda hoping Mikey will take me someday with his super awesome military fly-for-free-or-almost-free status. *wink wink nudge nudge* How sweet would that be? Pretty fuckin' sweet, because otherwise flying to Japan one way alone is like over a thousand dollars, money I do not have lying around to spend on a trip, or else I'd go tomorrow.

I don't want to go to Tokyo. I don't wanna be stereotypical about it in the least bit. I'd have a damn heart attack and get killed by a bicyclist simultaneously for sure. Tokyo scares me, though it's tempting just to witness all of the culture, or how they've westernized themselves, I should say. I want to see people dressed up in Cosplay, also. But I absolutely have to go to the Ghibli/Miyazaki Museum. There are short films and other fun stuff to enjoy. 


There's a short film based on Totoro about Mei and a Catbus Kitten. It's nowhere to be found on the internet because you can only see it at the museum. It's killing me. All I can find are pictures like this one:

I want to see the crazy city things, especially the vending machines. They have everything in vending machines, down to really weird stuff like pre-worn panties. The Japanese are weird, just don't ask. All I know is I have to see some of it. But I also want to see the more peaceful traditional side of Japan, like gardens and castles.

It's going to be the most epic trip of my life. I may have to spend a month there just to see as much as I want to see. If you know where to look, there are some really cheap decent quality places to stay. But I mean, if I end up saving money on just getting there I might splurge a little, because I don't think I can sleep in a claustrophobic hidey hole cubby thing, like they have here and there. It's a little hard to explain, but you go inside a building and they basically assign you a little hold to stay in. They're called capsules, and they're all stacked on top of each other and you crawl in; there's enough space to sleep and there's a little TV and that's about it. I don't think I could do it. But they're supposed to be ridiculously cheap to stay in. We'll see I suppose. It could possibly just turn into one of those things I do to say I did.

It's midnight and I'm already sleepy.

The End. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment